CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lions, Tigers, & School Supplies....OH MY!!

I'm enjoying every single second of summer, especially being home with my 11 month old all day!  He has recently mastered walking and *tries* to get into everything!  I am busy planning a very hungry caterpillar birthday party!  So excited!!  When little man decides to nap in the afternoon, I've been busy getting my room ready for a new jungle/safari theme.  I LOVE decorating and am taking this on as my 'interior-decorating' project for the summer.  Here are a few things I've been working on.  I'm using animal print scrap book paper as a background for a lot of these.  My room will be decked out in lime green & jungle animals!

  And if you're also planning a jungle theme for your room, be sure to check out Mrs. Lemons blog, Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons for her cute jungle freebies! 


P.S. ~ Check out the chair pockets.  They are one of my favorite things in the class to keep my students organized.  Students are only 'allowed' to keep certain journals/notebooks in their pockets so they are easy to find when we need them.  I am going to be ordering a set in animal print fabrics for back to school!  :-)  Classroom pics to come as the room gets set up :-)

2 comments:

Mrs. D

Wow, these are awesome! I have a jungle theme, too! Thanks for sharing! :)

http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

edever

I love these! I cannot get the shape posters link and cannot find them at your tpt site. Do you still have those?! Thanks =)

Post a Comment